Friday, January 22, 2010

Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone

Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone

“Aussie” chef and TV personality Curtis Stone has written a book that every bachelor should have on his shelf. This book is perfect for people who are just above the beginning stages of cooking, so if you are tired of making pasta with tasteless canned red sauce and boring noodles, Curtis and this book are made for you. I have always been of fan of Cutis and his cooking; my wife is also a big fan, but I think mainly of his looks!

As we try to do with all of cookbook reviews, we try to point out some of our favorite recipes from the book. Two of my favorites are the Sesame Chicken Salad with Mango and Cherry Tomatoes. It may sound and look good on the pages of the book, but it tastes even better. If you are a seafood lover – I have the recipe for you. It’s the “Seafood cooked in white wine, lemon and parsley” on page 183. WOW this is an awesome dish - the lobster, shrimp, mussels all explode with favor, and the presentation is sure to impress your guests. I encourage you to try this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment